Delays / Reverbs | Код на продукта: ELCAPISTAN | ID: 212887
Ще доставим 08.06.2020
Digital tape echo emulation effect pedal with hand crafted dTape-technology algorithms that deliver meticulously nuanced recreations of tape echo systems: go from the sound of a pristine, studio-quality tape machine to the heavily fluctuating sound of a machine in need of service, get the full bodied sound of fresh tape all the way to the gnarled qualities of worn out tape. It utilizes a ridiculously powerful SHARC DSP that ensures every drop of processing power is harnessed. Pedal provides three different tape machine types in one: Fixed (one fixed playback head), Multi (multiple playback heads), and Single (sliding record head). Each tape machine has three modes for extremely flexible echo options. It features five tape adjustment and tone shaping knobs: Time, Mix, Tape Age, Repeats, Wow & Flutter; plus five “hidden” knobs for extensive tone tweaking: Tape Crinkle, Tape Bias, Low End Contour, Spring Reverb, +/- 3dB Boost/Cut. Pedal also offers the Sound on Sound mode with instant tape splice and bulk erase – basically a built-in tape-style looper. By pressing and holding Tap it delivers instant Infinite Repeats. One stereo output, a high impedance mono input (internal jumper enables selectable TRS stereo input), and an expression pedal input with selectable control over any knob parameter are provided. Pedal further features Tap Tempo and Bypass footswitches (with True Bypass), an analogue dry path for a zero latency dry signal that is never converted to digital section and a selectable Trails Mode with high quality, transparent Analog Buffered Bypass. It is equipped with ultra-low noise, high performance 24-bit 96 kHz A/D and D/A converters and a strong, lightweight gunmetal grey anodized aluminium chassis. Signal to noise: 115 dB (typical). 9V centre negative DC supply is included (250mA current draw). Dimensions: 114 x 102 x 44.5 mm.
- Ultra low noise, high performance 24-bit 96 kHz A/D and D/A converters
- 115 dB typical signal to noise
- Analog dry path for a zero latency dry signal that is never converted to digital
- True Bypass (electromechanical relay switching)
- Selectable "trails" mode with high quality Analog Buffered Bypass
- Each tape machine has three modes for extremely flexible echo options
- Sound on Sound mode with instant tape splice and bulk erase. A built-in tape-style looper!
- Connect our optional Favorite switch to save a favorite preset
- Tap Tempo and Bypass footswitches
- Crafted with love in the USA